Rule #255 Attire
Just a few simple bullet points. Some of these are strictly for teenage boys, however.
When dressing for a wedding, job interview, nice date, etc
- Your socks should be the same color as your slacks.
- Know how to tie a necktie/bowtie. You shouldn’t be relying on your mother or father.
- Shirts unbuttoned to halfway down your chest does not make you look “cool” it makes you look sleazy. Dressed up = buttoned up.
- The same goes with jewelry. Less is more. Wear a nice watch (no plastic) and keep away from man rings. Far away.
- Now this one is specifically for teenage boys. Sneakers are for wearing with gym shorts. Not with dress pants.
- And lastly, shirts should always be tucked in.